Thursday, April 23, 2009

Broke Back Mount

No this is not a movie, I am heart broken over breaking my baby.  I grabbed the camera to go and take a picture when it suddenly pulled back toward the computer and then fell to the earth, as my heart stopped.  When it hit the ground the lens popped off, I didn't think that was normal.  I looked over the lens and realized that I had broke the back mount (the part that goes into the body and holds the lens in place)! The lens still will lock into the body but it is loose and can be just pulled out with very little force, and it actually fell out twice and hit some tile floor.  I am sure it has been damaged at this point.  Well luckily I had sold some stuff and I asked for money for my bday to buy a new lens, so hopefully it will all work out.  I will update the blog when I get my new lens.  Anyway let this be a reminder to be very careful with your baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment