Friday, May 15, 2009

Giant Rectums!!!


We went to the science center today, and that have a whole section called grossology and it is bascially human anatomy enlarged, but really only the parts that you would otherwise not really touch or talk about.  Here is a picture of my lovely bride laying on a poop mat at the exit of the rectum slide, beautiful!  It will go on the cover of my new magazine, models and rectums.  Anyway the following are some more photos from our trip.
This is on a display where you are supposed to smell something and then your suppose to guess what the smell is, these are your choices!



I don't often get pics of me w/ the kids, my lovely bride took these

Making Dad proud

I'm going to cry!



1 comment:

  1. Looks like you guys had a wonderful time :) I love the shot of Carrie and the giant rectum, that is really funny. And Luke looks like such a big boy in the 5th picture!

    ReplyDelete