Thursday, May 14, 2009

Refined Finger Painting!


Today I decided to take the kids outside and let them finger paint.  I had this grand idea that they would try and paint an actual object or picture.  Instead they decided to smear the paint all over the paper as soon as I put a glob on the paper.  Nonetheless I think they had fun, at least they got to make a mess, which kids love to do, and it was outside, keeping the inside a little cleaner. I also  took a group shot, knowing that I can use as blackmail in about 10 years.  I had about a 5 sec window to capture this before I knew it would all fall apart.  This is my best photo and as you can tell that assuming I had a 5 sec window was a mistake.  Lilly was naked and Luke was not a happy camper!  This was the best of the bunch I remind you, enough said.  Anyway below are some of the pics from the activity.








1 comment:

  1. you are ch a GREAT dad!!!! how sweet of you to make this memory... hopefully Luke wont remember how much he hated it...

    ReplyDelete