Friday, May 22, 2009

No Rain? Pool Time!

The kids had been BEGGING to go outside for the last few days during our torrential downpour.  Finally there was a break int the weather and we could take them outside.  They were so excited to swim, only the pool must have been 50 degrees!  They still tried though, but they were cold.  It must have been cold because I have a theory that kids don't have developed nerves yet, have you seen what they swim in?  It's like they are Canadians or something, so if they were cold I knew it must be close to the freezing point.  Nonetheless they eventually made their way into the pool and had fun.

One of my favorite pics of my Big Buddy ever!
and I quote "CHEESE!!!!"

Best Friends!
The kids best friend!
TITANIC!!!!  Must have been that iceburg in the pool!
The girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment